Why Choose Individual Relationship Therapy With Me:
- You’re hurting from a past relationship
- You have difficulty trusting in a relationship
- Your relationships are fraught with conflict and/or distance
- You’re worried you’ll never have a relationship that meets your needs
- You’re in a polyamorous or LGBTQI relationship and want a therapist who “gets” you and your lifestyle
- You’re wondering whether you should stay or leave a difficult relationship
I can help you heal the above relationship problems and more…
While it may feel like you’re doomed to have unhappy relationships, I know that this is NOT true.
Many people transform past patterns of relationship pain and struggle and create a satisfying relationship. SO, I know that you can do it too!
Relationship Happiness is Always Possible
Here is how therapy can help:
- Heal past hurts and grieve past relationship losses
- Prevent the repetition of relationship patterns that have caused you heartache
- Develop more security and trust in yourself so you can take risks in relationships and better trust your relationship partner(s)
- Build your confidence so you know what you truly deserve in a relationship
- Enhance your ability to resolve differences in a healthy way
- Feel good about yourself and your life whether or not you’re in a relationship
I’m an Open-Minded and Highly Skilled Relationship Therapist
Individual relationship therapy with me can help whether you’re singled, coupled, lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual or involved in an open or polyamorous relationship.
I can guide you towards achieving a healthy, healing and loving relationship.
I am a mature counselor, yet modern and youthful in my approach. I’m compassionate and non-judgmental and am trained in some of the most popular methods of therapy.
I can help you turn your relationship problems around. You can have the best relationship possible.
If you’re hurting, been hurt, or want to have better relationships in the future, contact me.
We’ll have a brief conversation on the phone, and I’ll let you know how we might work together.