Empathic and Non-judgmental Counseling for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Intersex and Asexual Populations
If you’re someone in the LGBTQIA Community, you’ll want to see a therapist who understands your unique problems and needs.
Coping with harassment, discrimination, and oppression can intensify any problem you may have. If you’re struggling with your identity or coming out to family and friends, it can be a confusing and painful ride.
Whether you struggle with anxiety, depression, a relationship or work problem, I can provide the sensitive and compassionate therapy that you want.
Whether or not your problems are linked to your sexual orientation or gender identity, a counselor who understands you and your troubles can make healing feel safer, easier, and can speed your progress.
Benefits of LGBTQIA Counseling:
- Feel safe and comfortable with a knowledgeable and compassionate therapist as you sort through struggles about your gender identity or sexual orientation
- Gain clarity and comfort in who you are and how you want to be defined
- Heal from anxiety, depression, relationship troubles, and other issues that are causing you distress
- Have a more satisfying relationship that fulfills your needs
- Feel more empowered and confident in your life